[Gpdd] MISC : Thanks for being there

davedave121 at aol.com davedave121 at aol.com
Mon Sep 29 15:30:11 EDT 2008

Hi all you piggy lovers, and sorry to GPDD admin ,I sent this post to
you by mistake.

We have sent a lot of posts and emails of condolence in the past , and
we just hoped and prayed they would help.

For to first time in nerly a year and a half  we have lost two of our
Precious Babies , in little more than two weeks ,we now realise now how
much they do help.

I want to thank you for your supporting posts an emails , on the most
untimely crossing of sweet little Snuggles, and the sad heart wrenching
crossing of Little Pig, “God Bless you both , you will never be
forgotten”  .

We now fully understand what a blessing GPDD is, as only you guys truly
understand ,

To family and friends  it’s just a Guinea pig . And they  had no idea
how much we are hurting , simply because they don’t really understand
that love is not just reserved for Cats, Dogs and Humans, we should
love all creatures great and small .

But you guys where there for us . Thank you from the bottom of our
hearts .

I buried Snuggles the same day, I layed him to rest next to Little Pig
and like all other past piggy‘s I planted a sweet smelling flowing
shrub at there grave.

Thanks
Dave and Yvonne and the herd at Piggy Palace  UK