[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Callie

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon Sep 29 17:48:06 EDT 2008

Glenda,

I am so sorry that Callie has left for the Rainbow Bridge.

I'm glad that your daughter, Meg, got to say goodbye to her. Poor Cookie. Piggies really do grieve for their lost friend so it will be good for her to have a new companion soon. I always try to have sows in groups of at least three so that no-one is ever left alone but when it happens that there is only one survivor, that one is invariably sad.

Please accept my most sincere condolences on your loss from someone who has been there all too many times.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.