[Gpdd] Misc: Sweeeetie is my Pen Pal...Wheeeek!

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Tue Sep 30 14:36:52 EDT 2008

Dear Sweeetie,
Thank You sooooo much for welcoming me to
the family. I am really enjoying my new home, but
there was something missing...YOU! Now, that whee
are Pen Pals, my life feels more complete. I have
seen your pigture, and boy! are you Purrrrrrrrty.
Today is my sister's Birthday so wheee have been
having lots of Fun. When's your Birthday? I don't
wanna miss it, for sure. Well, I just wanted to send
you a quick Shout Out. I am so Thrilled that whee
are officially Pen Pals now.

This is the beginning of something Beautiful...

            Love, Bertie Pig :-)