[Gpdd] Misc.: Re: G-Force

Guineapigfilms at aol.com Guineapigfilms at aol.com
Thu Apr 2 02:15:05 EDT 2009

Thanks, Alge and Leah!

Actually, I think CARROT WARS was the first ever---and that includes TV
commercials with guinea pigs, etc. Quentin Tarentino's people kept emailing me to
try to get their hands on CARROT WARS so that they could copy what I did for
commercials, etc., but I didn't ever respond. Still, nothing would have stopped
them from ordering it from the website, www.carrotwars.com

My film teacher (the one who inspired me to make my very first guinea pig
movie) is now a film instructor at Columbia University, and she was firmly
convinced that the Nickelodeon program "Wonder Pets" was a direct take-off on CARROT
WARS. (I think she had some inside information.)

What's funny is that all these derivatives use CGI animation high-tech
techniques to come up with the guinea pigs' faces and movements, and I just used the
sweet, little guinea pigs (almost all of them rescues) for my movies. Why use
computers when all these wonderful little guinea pig actors are out of
work????

LOL

Love and WHEEEEEEEEEEEEPS,

Alyssa and the guinea pig "movie stars" and new piggy Otto, who has a VERY
LOUD WHEEEEEEEP!!!

www.carrotwars.com