[Gpdd] CARE: Are dandelion flowers edible?

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Sat Apr 4 05:19:53 EDT 2009

 Joanie and all,

Dandelion flowers are great for piggies and people as long as the source and
ground is organic, avoid them if they are point to seed, the fuzz would be
heard to eat, possible dangerous. But straight up blooms, great! Try Violas
and pansies too for you and piggy.

Sandy and Manny the Boar and his piggie, Lil' Bit (many would rather have
Peaches by his side, he is certain she is more mannerly, besides his deep
and abiding love for her. Do you know I post computer pixs of Peaches on the
roof of their cage facing down as he gobbled her when I put them on the
wall. I'm very unsure of computer printer inks as a pi food, newspapers use
veggie dyes now except in the shiny stuff, so that's different (first time
the sign off was longer than the post