[Gpdd] Misc; Crashed Computer

M mfug at live.co.uk
Sat Apr 4 05:53:26 EDT 2009

Well Windows strikes again once again I have lost everything on my computer thank God for photobucket at least my photos were backed up........... this time.

I have done my best with remembering my internet favourites, however I cannot find the following websites again, please could someone send me the links

SCAMPS
LAPS + Old LAPS posts
Winky Website and the other dutchy ones
Pamperred Piggies (I must be spelling it wrong somehow)
The herbal shampoo and treatment one for piggies cant even remember the name UK based
Any other good piggy websites you would like to share

Thanks for you help

M + Fugly the Frustrated at modern technology