[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] The List!!

Julie Juwles Johnson juwles at bigpond.com
Sat Apr 4 07:18:37 EDT 2009

Dear Audrey & William,
I'm so proud to be a part of this wonderful group!   You've done a fantastic job, and congratulations and thank you to you and all the slaves who lit a candle in memory of our wonderful piggy friend, Peter Gurney.

I must say how wonderful a pet a guinea pig is.    I'm feeling pretty crook at the moment, and I just had a snuggle with  my Snowdrop (affectionately known as my darling Snowy) - I can't describe the feeling of peace which overtook me, and how I felt so much calmer after my snuggle with one of my beloved piggies.   I am indeed blessed......... so very blessed ...... to have found the love, comfort and how soothing a pet they really are.   They are just the right medicine when one is not well aren't they?      I love and adore my dearest boys!

Happy wheeks, squeaks & cuddles,
Julie and her Eight is Enough crowd + 1

{remembering my darlings - Muppet, Teddy, Dougall, Archie and Brandy forever in my heart and soul - desperately & despairingly missed)