[Gpdd] MISC- condolences

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Wed Apr 8 13:35:47 EDT 2009

Debbie-
  I'm sorry to hear about Caramel. It sounds like, as usual, you did everything right & she had a wonderful life with you. I'm sorry to hear you were in the hospital. I've been thinking about you alot lately. Don't know why... guess cause I hadn't heard from you for awhile & wondered how you were coming along. I hope you are doing better & you are always in my prayers. Give hugs to your other piggies from us. Take care of yourself.

~Jaime, Mimi & Daisy~
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/