[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge - Midnight

Ricthecollector at aol.com Ricthecollector at aol.com
Wed Apr 8 21:19:51 EDT 2009

Dear Friends,

    Please accept our heartfelt thanks and gratitude  for all of the
expressions of condolence, prayers and healing  messages on the passing of our
seven-year-old pride and joy, Midnight. As  slaves you know the heartbreak each
of us feels when one of our little souls  goes to the bridge.
    The local newspaper featured Denise and I in a column  today, entitled
"Mourning Midnight - For Good Reason."  It is set at a  birthday party held
last Friday for two of our remaining guinea pigs - Dewey  & Louie, in
Denise's kindergarten classroom.  We though that  some of you would enjoy reading
it.  The website link is:

_http://www.phillyburbs.com/news/news_details/article/448/2009/april/08/mourning-midnight-for-good-reason-1.html_
(http://www.phillyburbs.com/news/news_details/article/448/2009/april/08/mourning-midnight-for-good-reason-1.ht
ml)

    Again, thank you all for your messages of  condolence on Midnight's
passing.  We are working to get through this  trying time and the party, the
5th annual held for the boys, helped.  We  know Midnight would have wanted it
to go on. He loved partying with the  kids!

    Ric & Denise Sabatini _ricthecollector at aol.com_
(mailto:ricthecollector at aol.com)

**************New Deals on Dell Netbooks – Now starting at $299 (A
HREF=http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219939010x1201342897/aol?redir=http:%2F
%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B213771626%3B35379597%3Bw)