[Gpdd] Miscc: Edgar

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu Apr 9 22:35:22 EDT 2009

Hi All,
I hate to admit that I kept drawing a blank on "Edgar" last night whom I
refer to as Edward. It was after I went to bed that I suddenly remembered.
Appears that it was mostly (if not entirely) dogs and cats that placed in the
contest, but that fuzzy little white furball Edgar (who has a happy and
forever home now after a dreadful beginning)   finally came vividly to mind -- in
those cute little sunglasses. I asked people to vote for him daily
(believing that's what I'd read and then, after my 2nd day of voting for him I
thought I might have botched it. Did it mean only one vote in that 7 day period?
If the latter, my 2nd vote cancelled out my first and second vote. Well, our
little GP didn't win, place or show but I think that's because so many
people tend to dismiss small animals as not measiring up to true pet status.
Sad.
     The other thing I'll share is not related. I could not remember
anything about Edward or Edgar for   while, even after Penny sent me a link to the
site, as I've already said. Then later it was all clear in memory along
with all the details. Gee, could my brain be preparing for a vacation? Is here
such a disease as "Sometimers"? Most unnerving.
     Has Glynis got her babies yet? I'm also behind on my reading.

Hugs to All,
Alge (and those fierce and dashing piggy pirates who send their greeting to
their piggy friends!)