[Gpdd] [Pater Gurney] The Light and The Map!!

agbmcmd at yahoo.com agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 10 14:33:46 EDT 2009

Gordon the GP here! (Proud Secretary of the Peter Gurney Memorial Project)
Dear Slaves and Masters, we are happy to present our revised list of participants for this year's Peter Gurney Memorial Candle Lighting, held on March 9th.  We are able to make additions to the list below, but the electronic map has been finalized and posted on the GPDD home page, so late additions cannot be added there.  The map is wonderful and my slaves had the help of the GPDD webmaster, who posted it for all to see!  Here is the link, if you have not seen it yet: http://www.gpdd.org/.

Thanks to everyone and everypig who participated.  It was our best candle-lighting so far and I have it from reliable sources that everypig at the Rainbow Bridge with Peter Gurney really liked it.  Here is the revised list:

AUSTRALIA
Croydon, Victoria, Australia
Glen Waverly, Victoria, Australia
Witta, Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia

NEW ZEALAND
Christchurch, Canterbury, NZ

UNITED STATES

HAWAII
Keaau, Big Island, Hawaii
Maui, Hawaii

CALIFORNIA
Penryn, CA
Port Richmond, CA

OREGON
Salem, OR

COLORADO
Littleton, CO

WISCONSIN
Sheboygan, WI
Wauwatosa, WI
Milwaukee, WI
Eau Claire, WI

NEBRASKA
LaVista, NE

KANSAS
Lawrence, KS

TEXAS
Panhandle area, TX
Houston, TX

ILLINOIS
Moline, IL
Wheeling, IL
Joliet, IL

OHIO
N.E., OH
Jackson, OH
Logan, OH

INDIANA
Mishawaka, IN

MASSACHUSETTS
Melrose, MA
Cambridge, MA

PENNSYLVANIA
Willow Street, PA
Boiling Spring, PA

MARYLAND
Olney, MD
Burtonsville, MD

NEW YORK
Mahopac, NY
Ridge, Long Island, NY

VIRGINIA
Round Hill, VA
Virginia Beach, VA
Burke, VA

NORTH CAROLINA
Fayetteville, NC
Greenville, NC
Charlotte, NC

SOUTH CAROLINA
Taylors, SC
Charleston, SC

ALABAMA
Harvest, AL

FLORIDA
Tampa, FL
Winter Haven, FL
Port Charlotte, FL (2)

CANADA
Toronto, Canada
Yale, British Columbia, Canada
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

UNITED KINGDOM
Warrington, Cheshire, UK
York, North Yorkshire, UK
Essex, UK
East Sussex, UK
West Sussex, UK
Southeast UK
Worcester, UK
Camberley, Surry, UK
Portsmouth, Hampshire, UK
North Wales, UK
Rankinston, Ayrshire, Scotland, UK

FRANCE
Lower Normandy, FR

THE NETHERLANDS
Hague, the Netherlands

SWITZERLAND
Geneva, Switzerland

GERMANY
Berlin, Germany

Thanks Again!
Gordon the GP and his Slave and Co-Slave, Audrey and William