[Gpdd] Announce: HAPPY "Early" BIRTHDAY, Prince Teddy!!! (and Baci tooooo)

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Fri Apr 10 16:16:14 EDT 2009

My Sweet, Darlin' Teddy Bear,
I just wanted to send you and Baci a quick note
to wish you both a Very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Bertie and I went shopping last night and got ya'll
some pressies, but please forgive me as they
will be a couple of days late. My Mommy Slave
is gonna send off your package tomorrow (Sat).
Well, I gotta run, but I just wanted to say that I Love
You Sooooooooooooooooo Much!!!! and I hope
that ya'll enjoy your Special Day this wheeeekend!

         Love Always, Your Princess :-)