[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Midnight and his ink

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Fri Apr 10 18:29:01 EDT 2009

Hello Piggz and friends -

Long time no hear from, I know.

Ric, we are very sorry for the loss of Midnight.  He sounds like a beautiful piggy, and 7 is a great age for a piggy to reach, so you and Denise must have been taking good care of him.  I loved that Denise said he was a good reading teacher ;-)

Now as for the "ink," I'm glad you posted it, because I for one followed the link and didn't find the article.  I agree that the article started off rather mocking in tone, but it sounded by the end that the writer, if she did not come around to share Ric and Denise's enthusiasm for piggies, at least could understand why they did.

Of course, the reaction of true lovers of GPs would be to nod approvingly at the (sometimes incredulous) descriptions of all the lengths that these people would go to to accommodate their pigs, and then think, "I've got to destroy this article and not let mine see it, or there will be some grievances filed soon - as in, how come WE don't get that same treatment???"

At least, that is what would happen in MY house.

Wheeks,

Rayna, Carmen and Shakira
Taffy, Sundae and Tosca in our hearts