[Gpdd] Announce: Teddy and Baci turn 2

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 11 18:59:26 EDT 2009

Hi Friends:

Tomorrow, April 12th, is Teddy & Baci's 2nd birthday and
of course we are celebrating!
I had adopted their mother without the rescue knowing
that she was pregnant.  She was very tiny and very young
so it was quite a shock and very scary but she did fine.
If you'd like to see Teddy & Baci's Birthday pigtures,
drop me a line at
dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
and I'll send them to you.  I'm sorry but I don't know
how to set up a link to include here to make it easy
to view.

For any piggies under the weather at this time, we are
all wishing you well!

Joanne, Spicy, Merri, Macie, Sweetie & the Birthday Boys

Easter is coming...get the facts!
http://www.rabbitnetwork.org/images/EasterFacts.pdf