[Gpdd] Misc: Helping a shelter

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 13 12:11:21 EDT 2009

I would like to see the Nebreaska Humane Society
of Omaha Nebraska be choosen to be voted for.
They rescue every type of amimal,. I have gotten
many of my guinea pigs from them. They also
pay for a free vet visit for every animal adoppted
out. Of course you pay for any medications but
they do pay for a visist to the vet of YOUR choice.
This would be a great tribute to Justice Jr. and Snoop
who were piggies that were rescued with over 100 others
near Omaha. All those piggies were adopted out!
Also Snowball, and my two girls Miss Perky and Miss
Pooky where from there too,

Birdie