[Gpdd] ANNOUNCE: I am nominating Judge's Park -- rescue for SMALL animals

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Mon Apr 13 23:58:57 EDT 2009

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces

Thanks Penny for bringing this to my attention -- see what I miss in a
couple days of being offline. Dental agony is down to dental moderate pain, with
2 antibiotics and 2 pain killers each taken a total of 4 times per day.

I hope that everyone will go to the animal rescue site and vote for Judge's
Park in New Castle, PA   16142. That's where my little Barnacle Bill came
from. They neuter their bunnies, etc., and probably GP's if not going to a
single-gender household. Thorough back ground check on would be adopters.

This woman works so hard (as all committed rescue people do)-- takes in
animals from NY and other places as well and is in constant need of fosters,
funda for neutering, etc. (so if you live nearby...)

Alge and Barnacle Bill + Captain Jack who thanks them for his having little
'brudder.