[Gpdd] MISC Helping a shelter

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Tue Apr 14 14:52:57 EDT 2009

If you are considering a vote, my top all time number one are the wonderful
family that run The Foggy Creek Cavy Rescue in Auburn Wa. 98092  If you have
been around long enough to remember they helped me with the last few, 4 or
5, I think piggies when I had to give up my home and small organic farm run
on hot composted piggy poo, named Penny Giggle Farm. Since there were no
piggy  rescues in Oregon they arranged a piggy train and kept me abreast of
all their placements, and their little girl adopted my Feebeep,  who is far
too old a Grand Dame to be still here on earth, bit she surely smiles down
on Foggy Creek from her place on the bridge.
Sandy and Manny the Boar who is currently arguing with Li'l Bit as to where
exactly is the most comfy place in the cage I just cleaned, popcorn anyone?