[Gpdd] RESCUE: No. Jersey Guinea Pig and Hamster Rescue needs your vote.

texg at cavyinfo.com texg at cavyinfo.com
Tue Apr 14 21:35:50 EDT 2009

Below is a request from a friend of mine. The North Jersey Guinea Pig
and Hamster Rescue is small and could really use the grant.

We adopted Angel and Pigwidgeon from NJGPHR, so the organization has a
special meaning for me.

Thanks, all!

Tex

Hello Family and Friends,

The Animal Rescue Site:  www.animalrescuesite.com  is once again running
its Shelter Challenge contest.  Please vote for our rescue every day from now
through July 26, 2009.  Its free and the shelter/rescue with the most votes
will win grants of between $1,000 and $100,000.

There is also a link on our website:
www.njguineapigandhamster.petfinder.com

Please be sure to vote for the North Jersey Guinea Pig and Hamster Rescue,
Inc. in Budd Lake, NJ every day and please ask your animal loving friends
and family too.

Please contact me with any questions or comments.

Best Regards and Thank You!
Carla Holusha
President
North Jersey Guinea Pig and Hamster Rescue

----- End forwarded message -----