[Gpdd] MISC: To Mr. P.

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Apr 15 01:50:37 EDT 2009

Dur Mr. P.

     Whee be sorry dat we called yo Punkin cause Charlie told us dat you
real name be Mr. P. -- tho you be very gracious and not say anything 'bout it.
You worried us when you said dat sometimes you can see da Rainbow Bridge.
The night before Charlie went to da Brige he said he could see it too. And it
be so right when you say dat Charlie is waiting dare for you. He is. We
know dat too.   If you go, will you tell him and dat we loves him? Him and all
da Jolly Rodents and everyone else dare. Sometimes the Bridge must seem like
a better place to be than in yur old body that hasn't been renewed at da
Bridge yet. But we be selfish. Whee wants to keep us wif you for a long time
yet.

     I'm glad you had a good visit wif da vet.

     Yu'd make a good pirate. You know all da right things to say and you
say dem wif "conviction." Scaring da bad guys is half way to a win.   Give
youse a sword (we got an extra fur you) and having your momma make dat eye
patch. Wow. We'll cover your back side you won't have to use those hind legs.

     Whee hopes da med-cine da vet gave you helps a lot. You be a special
piggy to us. Yeah, I guess we're all special. We all be 'dopted -- most of us
anyway. But youse knows whats we meant. Special. You!

     Let us know how you are -- tell your momma dat sometimes out mumzi's
mail box is full a lot so to send a copy of anything she writes to
algegps at yahoo.com.

     Keeps feelin better and stronger, Matey! Whee wants you wif us for a
long time.

Yur buddies,
Captain Jack and Barnacle Bill