[Gpdd] Misc: Condolences and Happy Birthdays

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 15 20:22:09 EDT 2009

I have finally caught up with my gpdd. I am so sorry to read that so many little ones have gone to the bridge. I know your pain and I send my condolences to all.

I am happy to see so many birthdays. It is great to see such good slaves being able to keep their piggies to good old ages. Six and Seven years is great!  Happy Birthday every piggy!

My Dexter will be 5 years old this month. He seems to be in great shape too.

Leah

Your site was so sweet as usual! I always enjoy seeing your piggies on the holidays!

Dawnda

http://dawndasticklen.tripod.com