[Gpdd] Announcement: Woopy's first birthday :D

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 07:17:43 EDT 2009

Hi all,

Today is Woopy's first birthday!!
Eventhough she has reached 1, she still seems so small, i'm wondering how
big she wants to become!

Parsley all around!!

Last monday we made pigtures of her and the other girls
(boys were mad at me for giving them a much needed butt bath! So i guess
that would not make very good pigtures...
Any tips about keeping boars clean are welcome by the way... Boys get their
gland very dirty and hate baths..)

Any way I wanted to share the pigtures we took:
http://picasaweb.google.nl/pandameisje/PhotoshootForWoopyS1stBirthday?feat=directlink
If the link does not work for you let me know, i'll send you some of my
favorites..

Grtz Mieke
Winky girls: Guiny, Dunya and Woopy
and my Valentines: Chico and Toby