[Gpdd] MISC Woopy's birthday

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu Apr 16 14:21:19 EDT 2009

Mieke,

The photoshoot of your piggies is just gorgeous. Thank you for sharing it with us all.

Some of my boars get messy grease glands. I use a product called Swarfega on them. It is designed for cleaning hands after really messy work like working on a car but is very safe for piggies. It is a green gungy stuff that comes in a tub. I sit the piggy in the bath and rub some onto the grease gland when the piggy is dry and work it into the greasy lump, which starts to dissolve.  After that, give piggy a thorough shampoo and the mucky stuff will come away in the bath along with the Swarfega. It leaves their coat feeling really nice.

This product may not be available in the Netherlands but ask at a store that sells stuff for cars and they are sure to have something similar.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.