[Gpdd] Health

Karenluntw at aol.com Karenluntw at aol.com
Fri Apr 17 13:15:03 EDT 2009

The other night I was feeding the boys, and I was too tired to cut up the
cantaloupe properly.
Instead of cutting the rind off, I fed the pieces with the rind attached,
figuring in the morning I would scoop up the rinds like I do when the boys
get  orange slices.  To my surprise and dismay, I found that all three boys
ate  the rind.  Does anybody out there know if this is harmful?  Everything
I have found online does not say if the rind is ok or harmful.  Any help
would be appreciated.
Thank you.
Karen,  slave to Ritz, Rerun, and Rebel

**************Join ChristianMingle.com® FREE! Meet Christian Singles in
your area. Start now!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221246370x1201421635/aol?redir=http://www.christianmingle.com/campaign.html?cat=adbuy&src=pl
atforma&adid=aolfooter&newurl=reg_path.html)