[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Sam Piggyfriend

Julie Juwles Johnson juwles at bigpond.com
Sat Apr 18 09:11:17 EDT 2009

Dear Penny & Piggyfriends,
It is with deep sadness I read of the passing of Sam Pig.    He obviously was well loved and cared for - he lived to a ripe old age.   You can be very proud Penny.    Also, be proud that you gave that little boy such a loving, comforting home to spend his forever life and you are indeed not just a wonderful, perfect slave - but a very knowledgeable one as well.   Any piggy who comes into your home has already entered Paradise!

I am pleased that Sam Pig passed away so peacefully - that is the way we would all wish and pray for our piggies to leave us for the Bridge.

Best of love to you and your remaining lovely babies,

Lots of comforting cuddles to you all
Julie and her bunch of 9 boys

{remembering my darlings - Muppet, Teddy, Dougall, Archie and Brandy forever in my heart and soul - desperately & despairingly missed)