[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Pumpkin

Julie Juwles Johnson juwles at bigpond.com
Mon Apr 20 21:55:12 EDT 2009

Hi Dee and Joe and Peaches,

I'm saddened at your loss of Mr P.     Doesn't matter how old they are or how long we've been their slaves - it hurts just the same doesn't it?       I understand what you mean about not wanting any more piggies because it tears our hearts into shreds, but like you said, another piggy comes along that needs love and comfort and caring, and it's a wonderful feeling to know we are showing these most perfect of God's pets what a "good life" they can have.    I swore after I lost Archie and Dougall, then Brandy, that that was the end.   Then along came Donald, then Wheeky, then Kimba, Joey, Snowdrop, Sooty, Honey, Sweetie and last but not least, Treacle!       Nine pigs I was never going to get!!

You obviously have a lot of love to give some other little fur baby eventually, it will just take you time to heal at the loss of your darling Pumpkin.

Please know my boys and I am sending my prayers for your comfort and recovery.

With heavy heart,
Julie and her "Nine is too many!" boys
{remembering my darlings - Muppet, Teddy, Dougall, Archie and Brandy forever in my heart and soul - desperately & despairingly missed)

Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.