[Gpdd] [MISC] Please help stop hr 669 from banning animals in the usa

Cazza177 cazza177 at ntlworld.com
Tue Apr 21 07:14:56 EDT 2009

I have read differing reports of what this bil (below) would actually mean
for the pet industry, and it seems to be pet traders who are most upset by
it.  They don't want to loose their way of making money.  However, I am not
a supporter of the pet trade, in which thousands upon thousands of animals
die each year during transportation from one country to another.  Some are
even stolen from the wild.

Does anyone know if there another petition regarding this bill that doesn't
support the pet trade aspect, but does uphold a pet owners rights?

Carole