[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Baby Bear

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 21 14:10:06 EDT 2009

Dear John:

Oh... I am very sorry that Baby Bear has crossed the Bridge.  You did
everything you could and she had a wonderful home with you.  I felt the
same as you did with my own Annie.  Sometimes, no matter what, it's
just their time to leave.
I hope you adopt a piggy friend for Poppy when your heart heals a bit.
There are so many homeless piggies that need you and Poppy in their
lives.  Baby Bear would want you to honor her by adopting another
little life.
"Rest in Peace, Baby Bear".

Hugs,
Joanne, Spicy, Merri, Macie, Teddy, Baci, Sweetie
and in heaven:  Annie, Abbie, Monkee