[Gpdd] MISC- HR 669 petition

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Tue Apr 21 19:28:15 EDT 2009

Penny sent me a link with some more info: (hope she doesn't mind me posting it)

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h111-669  If you click on the "19 more questions" near the end of the page there is more info.

  I find this totally scary. I plan to read up on all the info I can find & I will post it to the digest when I find something of interest. There has to be something we can do to stop this. This really worries me. Esp. that it was done in such a secretive way. Let's keep on this.

~Jaime, Mimi & Daisy~
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/