[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Caramel

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Apr 22 14:01:47 EDT 2009

Debbie and the 7 Dolly Mixtures, it was with much sadness that we read of the passing of SCAMP Dolly Mixture Caramel.  We send our belated condolences on her passing.  We definitely remember hearing of her bumblefoot, and we had so hoped that she would be OK.  However, sadly, as you said, she had other problems, such as trouble with her back legs and a lump on her front leg.  We know her problems were due to her advanced age, and it is certainly a wonderful reflection of your love and care that she lived to be a SCAMP piggie of six years old.  Please know that you did all your best for her -- ordering her ointment, giving her liquid calcium, and righting her when she couldn't get up <sniff>.  It is so touching that she kept eating and drinking and even enjoyed lawn time in the sun with her friends until the end.  We are so sorry that you were in the hospital when she passed away, but we know that her friend Soulage comforted her as she left for the other side.  Caramel was a lucky piggie and certainly enjoyed all of her days with you.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their families.  (Please know, Debbie, that we continue to keep you in our prayers.)

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday