[Gpdd] Very belated condolences for Sundae

Debbie Jones pals4pets at cheerful.com
Sat Apr 25 11:13:11 EDT 2009

Kate - Kitty,Tuesday, Maggie We are sorry to be so late with expressing
our condolences to you on the departure for the Rainbow Bridge of your
chief choir leader, Sundae, but we have had problems accessing the
Internet for a while and had a huge backlog of email with which to
contend. We are glad he was able to slip away peacefully, in his own time
and space, and we are sure he will have known how dearly he was loved. He
knew that those loud wheeks would win him some treat or other, and how
spoilt he must have felt with his two water bottles! Has somebody else
taken his place now as chief choir leader, which is what generally seems
to happen amongst the Dolly Mixtures, or are you still having to contend
with that unbearable silence? He is whole again now, with no kidney
problems and all the treats he could wish for without ever having to
wheek for them, reunited with departed friends at the Rainbow Bridge. It
is always so hard to lose a piggie, but we hope you have been able to
find some comfort in the tender thoughts and words from piggie slaves all
over the world who understand how you feel and wish you well, as we do.
Debbie and the 6 Dolly Mixtures

  : "cavyhaven1 at netzero.com"