[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Sundae

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sat Apr 25 13:02:45 EDT 2009

Kate and choir, please accept our belated condolences on Sundae's passing.  We are so very sorry that he had a kidney problem that called him away.  Yes, we know exactly what you mean about how he would recognize your footsteps and ask for treats as you passed by his room.  How sweet that he was the leader of the choir.  Although it always brings such sorrow when we lose one of these special beings, we are glad that Sundae passed away peacefully.  It sounds as though he simply fell asleep and woke up in the beautiful meadows at the Rainbow Bridge.  Please find comfort in your many memories of him and know that he was so lucky to be so loved.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday