[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolenes, Sam Pig

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sat Apr 25 13:03:50 EDT 2009

Penny, please don't ever hesitate to announce the passing of a Piggyfriend.  We are here for you in both the happy and sad times.  We are so very sorry that SCAMPS piggie Sam Pig has passed on to the Bridge.  Thank you for sharing his photos; what a sweet face and great coloration.  We like how, on his right side, his colors changed so that he seemed to be wearing white pants.  We know that Sam was so lucky you adopted him after the woman who originally had him found that he and his piggie companion were fighting.  He certainly enjoyed being a beloved people pig in your family.  It is good that he didn't have an illness, but we know it was difficult for you to see him gradually slowing down.  Of course, it is because of your great care that he lived to be at least "almost six."  Please know that you did all your best for him always.  We are glad his passing was peaceful, and we send our belated condolences.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday