[Gpdd] MISC: Another plug for Barnacle Bills Rescue

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Mon Apr 27 01:31:56 EDT 2009

At the animal rescue site, I listed "Judge's Park in New Castle, PA." I
can't praise Jen's efforts highly enough. She does great with small animals.
This can be found at the animal rescue site and the vote link is just below
the tab for voting for animal assistance. No matter which reescue or shelter
wins, so will many animals will benefit so no matter which you vote for it's
a win win thing. But for those not committed to a particular rescue, Judge's
Park is a great choice. Also, if you live anywhere near New Castle, PA
fosters are always needed. And if you live somewhere else there is surely a
rescue that could benefit from your offer to foster an animal or two.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Alge