[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] new members (all four of us)

Sylvia molyneaux at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 15:51:00 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm new to the group. I have three piggies... two have gotten used to one
another and another has yet to be introduced to them.
He's in isolation right now. When I rescued the first two piggies, they came
a few days apart. They fought for a while but now
they seem to tolerate one another.  I'm new to piggies so I need to do some
research on how they should be taken care of. I
used to have several rabbits (still have two), so I know about them. They
are really different. One thing's the same, they both
eat their poops :-))). I think piggies actually eat more than rabbits do,
despite their size!

Sylvia +
Micho, Jijo and Jeffrey

--