[Gpdd] Misc.: Re: Crashed Computer

Guineapigfilms at aol.com Guineapigfilms at aol.com
Mon Apr 27 23:00:32 EDT 2009

Dear M & Fugly the Frustrated at Modern Technology.

Here's a link to the guinea pig movies: http://www.carrotwars.com

I hope that you find the links to all your other piggy stuff, too!

Love and WHEEEEEEEPS,

Alyssa and the guinea pig "movie stars" and the VERY VOCAL Otto Piggy

http://www.carrotwars.com

>From: "M" <mfug at live.co.uk>
>Subject: [Gpdd] Misc; Crashed Computer
>To: <gpdd at gpdd.org>
>
>Well Windows strikes again once again I have lost everything on my
computer thank God for photobucket at least my photos were backed up...........
this time.

I have done my best with remembering my internet favourites, however I
cannot find the following websites again, please could someone send me the links

SCAMPS
LAPS + Old LAPS posts
Winky Website and the other dutchy ones
Pamperred Piggies (I must be spelling it wrong somehow)
The herbal shampoo and treatment one for piggies cant even remember the
name UK based
Any other good piggy websites you would like to share

Thanks for you help

M + Fugly the Frustrated at modern technology