[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Welcome to Velvet and Onyx

Julie Juwles Johnson juwles at bigpond.com
Tue Apr 28 09:36:01 EDT 2009

Dear Glynis

Please forgive my tardiness at welcoming your beautiful babies to their new home?    I am so excited for you........ and you are obviously over the moon with your new babies!!!    I love their names and can't wait to see their photos.       I do hope they make you happier as each day goes by, and give you lots of love and cuddles (and I guess it goes without saying that they'll be giving you lots of orders!).

Happy wheeks, squeaks & cuddles,
Julie and her herd of 9 boys

{remembering my darlings - Muppet, Teddy, Dougall, Archie and Brandy forever in my heart and soul - desperately & despairingly missed)