[Gpdd] MISC: Welcome Aubrey and Augustus

bunzella at yahoo.ca bunzella at yahoo.ca
Tue Apr 28 17:26:17 EDT 2009

Oh, Penny, you get to have all the fun!  I've been waiting for months and months to have a possible piggie pal for Doris, Audrey & Olivia show up in my local shelter, with no luck at all --- let alone people calling me up to offer them to me.  Maybe next time you get such a call, could you just book a PigAir flight and send them over to Canada???

Joking aside --- those little fellows are soooo cute!!!  They do look a little serious at the moment, though I'm sure a week or so with the Piggyfriends will put smiles on those little faces.  They are definitely a couple of lucky piggies...

                                                        Pat S.