[Gpdd] MISC Welcome Annelie

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Wed Apr 29 05:27:21 EDT 2009

Good to hear from you Annelie. Don't lurk! Come and join in the fun. We all want to hear about your piggies and the new arrivals when they come.

We did have another member in South Africa but we have not heard from her in some time and I cannot remember from which country she came. I wonder if she is reading this???

Hugs for Arthur and Guinevere. I wonder if we can guess what the babes' names might be!

Penny and the Piggyfriends. ( piggy rescue in England ).