[Gpdd] rainbow bridge: Anastasia

John Zimmer jez_84 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 1 02:28:29 EDT 2009

Dear Jean & Andy (misfits),

My heart cries with you at the passing of Anastasia. You gave her the best life, better than she would have ever had with anyone else.

As I read you letter telling of her troubles and how you took such great and wonderful care of her and loved her as you did, I could picture in my mind her running as never before at the Bridge, with all the other beloved pets and animals waiting for their human family members to rejoin the one day.

While we are broken hearted at our precious pets passing all too soon, ALWAYS too soon. Try to picture them in your mind made whole again, happier and freer than they have ever been, just as we too shall be when it is our time to join them.

Remember, also, that time has no meaning at the Bridge of Heaven. When we are once more reunited with all of our beloved pets, friends and family that have gone on ahead, at the moment of our reunion it will be as though no we were only parted but for a moment, and when that moment has passed it will be as if it never was and all sadness will be erased... Replaced with only joy, love and peace. After all, it wouldn't be Heaven without all of our loved ones with us, ESPECIALLY our beloved pets!

In the meantime, God's peace, mercy, love and blessings be with you and yours EVERYDAY, forever and always.

Sincerely,

John, Precious, Poppy, Honey and Tia