[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Good-bye, Miss Hello Kitty

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 1 20:17:32 EDT 2009

Kitty sounds like such a beautiful and exotic-looking girl. I would love to see her and learn about her unique character if you ever have the heart to share.
I'm sorry you had to make such a difficult decision, but I can sure sense the love behind it.
Please accept my condolences.

Let those of us who pray ask for an effective preventative/treatment/cure for those blasted stones. Let those who love send healing thoughts. We need a miracle. We've lost way too many piggies to this horrible disease.
Joanie