[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Cambridge Cavy Trust New Web Page

Ann Evans ann.evans at hintlink.com
Sun Aug 2 12:45:05 EDT 2009

Hello to the GPDD Family,

The British Association of Rodentologists (BAR) and the Cambridge Cavy
Trust (CCT) and Guinea Pig Hospital have a new web page. It is still
under construction. Vedra Stanley-Spatcher my long term teacher and
mentor asked me to spread the word about the web page being up again and
about all the new exciting changes happening at the CCT and BAR. Please
go to the link below to find out all the news. My own personal
recommendation is that everyone can benefit from joining the CCT and
buying Vedra's book. She is also coming out with a new book!!!!!  Soon
you will be able to buy her book and join the CCT by paying with PayPal.
   The new web page is being updated almost daily.

http://www.britishassociationofrodentologists.co.uk/CCT.html

Cheers,

Ann and the Rescued Piggys of Piggyville, Tampa Florida USA.