[Gpdd] HEALTH Cherry stone swallowed

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon Aug 3 10:11:20 EDT 2009

I do hope that little Cocoa is OK after the incident with the cherry stone.

Do you think that she actually swallowed the whole stone or crunched it up? As piggies cannot vomit, I hope that you will see the stone pass through her system and out the other end.

Cherry stones do contain cyanide but this is only released when the stone is broken and I believe that it would take a lot of stones to have any effect.

I do not know if the gastric juices would dissolve the stone and hope that someone else might know.

Best wishes for Cocoa.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.