[Gpdd] [HEALTH] soft wheeking

godfreys godfreys at paulbunyan.net
Mon Aug 3 22:45:03 EDT 2009

I don't write very often but I read daily and today I could use a little
advise from all of you knowlegable people.  My little piggie, Lucy, is 3
and has never had any health issues of any kind but the last few days
she backs into her potty corner and sits there and softy wheeks.  Shes
eating fine and is a good water drinker.  I bought some 100% cranberry
juice for her and put in a small bottle nexy to her water bottle
thinking if she has a uti that would help.  She loves and is over there
drinking at it constantly the last couple days but is still doing the
soft wheeking thing.  I cleaned her cage and found no bloody urine spots
anywhere but the usual amount of wet in the wet spots.  She seems
perfectly healthy in every other way.  Any suggestions?
Thank You!!
Ann & Lucy