[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] article in the newspaper

MEYER DAVID maverik71 at msn.com
Tue Aug 4 14:47:42 EDT 2009

I was very pleasantly surprised when I read in the local newspaper (on Sat.) an article on Guinea Pigs. They talked about how the new movie G- Force is  probably going to influence kids everywhere to get a guinea pig. They talked about the fact guinea pigs need lots of care and that kids tend to get bored easily . They even included comments and facts from a guinea pig rescue. It was done up really nice. I hope lots of parents read it!!! Having takin in and rescued a few piggies myself - I was worried that this new movie would make things worse. There are too many people getting piggies and not getting the info they need to really care for them . Guinea Pigs are great pets and deserve to be treated with lots of love and respect !

Eleanor