[Gpdd] MISC: Travelling guinea pigs

Dana Felice dfhakes at aol.com
Thu Aug 6 12:13:21 EDT 2009

Ann wrote:

I have lots of experience with taking up to 17 cavies on planes to
Grenada in the West Indies and importing them back into the USA. I also
have a home in the UK so I am familiar with the ever changing
requirements of importing and exporting cavies from the UK and EU. The
best way to contact me is to send me your telephone number and what
country you are calling from and I will call you back. I have also
sailed with my cavies on my 37 foot sailboat and had to declare them in
over 20 different countries. So I will be happy to help anyone with
questions.

How many of us have received a note that said "hi mum, I'm ok but I've gone
off to join my piggy friends in the Caribbean/Europe/Disneyworld."

I've always wondered how they managed to coordinate their trips and now I'm
thinking that Ann has helped our little friends with their travel plans.

Dana
and
Penny "I go where I please"
Lucy "quick, hide the travel brochures"