[Gpdd] MISCELLANELOUS: OFF TOPIC: Sam the Koala from the Australian bushfires

Julie Juwles Johnson juwles at bigpond.com
Thu Aug 6 07:13:52 EDT 2009

Hi all,

Sad news.......... dear little Sam, that famous koala that was saved from the Australian bushfires back in Feb has unfortunately not survived.      He survived all his injuries, but he caught Chlamydia, and I only caught the tail end of the news item but I think he was having surgery and didn't survive.

Sorry to bear such sad news, but that famous little guy helped bring people together.

Julie & her her of 9 precious boys

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it