[Gpdd] Announce: Happy 6th Birthday Isabel!

Dukejan1 at aol.com Dukejan1 at aol.com
Fri Aug 7 22:41:30 EDT 2009

I'm thrilled to announce that Isabel will celebrate her 6th birthday on
Saturday.  We've already started to celebrate on Friday evening with cake,
banners, balloons, and friends.  Tomorrow, she and her sister Lily and
brother Luke will be served a Birthday Breakfast of a mixture of veggies and
fruits wrapped in a romaine lettuce leaf.  I love seeing their faces light  up
when they realize that the lettuce leaf is stuffed with mini-goodies!

My husband and I are blessed to be the parents of such precious  piggies.
We plan on celebrating all weekend!

Janet