[Gpdd] SILLY- G-force (MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!)

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Sun Aug 9 01:50:28 EDT 2009

 I went to see G-force on Tues. with my hubbie. It was cute & quite funny! I couldn't believe how real they looked! I enjoyed it alot, although the pessimistic side of me was picking apart the movie inside my head. All I can picture is kids at home trying to re-enact the movie stunts & thinking piggies can survive falls, swim or any of the other hundred unrealistic things our piggie heroes do in the movie. I can see some little girl, like the one in the movie, painting her piggie's toes & putting a dress & lipstick on her. And the boy...well he was just evil! Flinging that poor piggie across the room like he did & putting him in a remote car. I *hated* that boy! I wish they would have made the piggies do more "piggie-like" things, like wheek or walk on all fours instead of 2 legs most of the time. I liked the mice alot "poop in his hand, poop in his hand!" & the disgruntled, angry hamster (kinda reminded me of my hammie Daisy!) Speckles the mole & the fly were a nice touch too. I liked the "get your butt outta my face, get your face outta my butt" line too. All in all I liked it, I just worry about the effect it will have on our furry friends. Hopefully if any of us sees an opportunity to educate we can help some.

~Jaime & Mimi~
~Missing Molly, Radar, Albert & Daisy~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/