[Gpdd] Health: Cherry Pit Emergency Thanks

Peter Boynton peter.g.boynton at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 11:40:31 EDT 2009

Hello all,
I wanted to thank all of you for your responses to my posting about the
swallowed cherry pit and Cocoa Tiramisu.  It's been a really weird
experience for  the last couple of days.  I am actually doubting now that
she did swallow a the cherry pit.  She is fine and back to her normal self.
 she has not passed the pit, she is pooping regularly and has her enormous
appetite back.  I do know that we had been feeding them a little too much
fruit in the past weeks and we have since cut back significantly.  I think
what may have happened was that the last piece of fruit that we gave her
spiked her blood sugar and she went into shock.  We are now watching how
much fruit we are giving the piggies and Cocoa is looking a lot better.
 Thank you  for all you help and concern.

Peter