[Gpdd] [Announce] S'mores Got A Brother!

Tiffany MacAllister tmacallister at musician.org
Sun Aug 9 16:53:01 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,

  I finally found S'mores a brother. I don't have any pigtures of him or
them together on my computer yet, but when I do I will post them here.
I adopted him from a nice family that just did not have the time for him.
He's much bigger than S'mores and between 1-2 years old. When I
introduced them,
I used the Bath method from http://www.cavyspirit.com. It worked really
well and they became friends right away. I am calling him "Zoot" after a
character
from one of my favorite shows, "The Tribe". It's so cute to see S'mores
snuggle up to his big brother when he hears a loud noise or anything else
that
scares him. Zoot is a real lap pig, which balances out S'more's hyper
personality. He is a little bit on the chubby side though, does anyone
recommend anything to fix that, or would it be better to take him for a
check-up and have the vet perscribe us a diet plan?

 Tiffy (and S'mores, Zoot, Fishies, Kitties, and Tortoise)

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses